Friday, January 16, 2009

he's been so sad, since you said his accent was bad


TGIF

(a poem written in the depths of The Pain Of Waiting For Friday Lunchtime)

Thin tortoise in a leotard
And light rose-pink stockings
Prancing and twirling
Breathing and farting
I mean, whizzpopping
Pardon my manners
I haven’t got them
And the distilled water
Is it better than mineral water
Because I like milk
But not more than Napoleon Dynamite
My friend got uggs
Bet they’re goody snugs
She is across the peppermint sea
Darjeeling tea
Me staring at the screen
Thinking of sad circus
Pierrot and a tear
Blossoming lights
and cinnamon kisses
Lego parts face me
Office no faze me
Thank God It's Friday
Kites are flying, my day

1 comment:

d said...

OOH. nice poh ehm! (: (: i'm now sitting in the griffin lounge (and it reminds me of the gryffindor common room.. im one of the people sitting around the fireplace. and i can smell hot chocolate.. somewhere. have an astronomy test later and it feels even more like hogwarts.. you know.. whats that class that the crazy old teacher taught.. about the divine something. haven't had time to blog..so many memories piling up in my brain and heart and you're usually here to help me remember but now there's no one!!! :(