Tuesday, March 17, 2009

13 hearts autumn


Life at the New Job has been challenging. And everyday I find myself somewhere absurd, like outside a factory in an industrial estate as it is raining, or all alone at some part of the turf club, or at a super ulu country club literally at the end of Singapore, or with someone I've seen on television growing up, calling me ke ai because I asked him to do kicks for the photoshoot. I LIKE THIS ABSURDITY. My heavy backpack sometimes cuts off circulation to my arms, now I know what NS boys feel like on long marches.
p
Little things that make me happy:
My father helping me carry my bag from the car to the house
My uncle doing the same <:-)
My grandmother steaming broccoli for me. Smells like farts but has pure natural sweetness.
Having dinner with my family at the end of the work day
Snuggling in bed to read a bedtime story
p
They (cousins, sister, grandmother, auntie) went for Disney on Ice today. I called Little Gingercat up about it, and she said the little mermaid segment wasn't much though my sister said they did tell the story of Ariel and sing songs. But here's what Gingercat said: "they just...ski about and make some noise and then happily ever after."

1 comment:

d said...

dear dear friend, you must come to hawaii one day.