Wednesday, December 20, 2006

die suckers

More rubies, more love

Last night i dreamt that claire died or was going to and it was horribly sad we went to the funeral before she even died at her huge mansion house that existed in my mind, and there was a band and big trees and park benches. Got bad dreams in hongkong, of things like not getting the rhythm of the drums right during a performance and my grandmother dying, which i haven't dreamt of in months.

Anyhow it's a few days to christmas and whatever really. Part of me is madly in love with christmas and the other part of me wants to puke. A few minutes ago i realised that i am completely sick of love songs. Why is that?

Nicest parts of hongkong:

Going to the busy lighted streets on the first night there with people dressed wildly and snugly
Taking the golden carousel in disneyland ("I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream...")


Finding old people playing mahjong in one of the few lighted windows as i looked out the hotel window at the really near hdbs outside one dark night

Annoying my sister with my brother

Eating dim sum in a super crowded place with lots of hongkong people having breakfast and shouting to hear each other

Taking the MTR

Crisp peppermint air

remembering that hongkong has LUSH when i saw it

Baddest parts of hongkong:

Realising that the lighted streets with that i liked so much on the first night was filled with shopping-obsessed crowds

Disneyland parade

When johnny fell on his face on the floor twice


Happy holidays, suckers.

No comments: