Friday, September 21, 2007














from FOUND











my grandfather's tombstone











funny happy picture that i woke up to one day in a dingy charming room in vermont











my father, mister earnest, mister righteous, mister once ns man of the year, with japanese people presumably in japan. see how they are adorably suited and seated with tiny meals. mad asian men!!!!!

SCHOOL'S OUT

I am wriggling with excitement. Saw people parachuting down from the glorious sky blooming with big white clouds. Some things i must surely do: put facepainting flyers around my neighbourhood, bake, sew, read, cycle, find tsachikis. Lying on a couch with desiree watching movies and eating potato chips the way we used to would be SPLENDID too. Swimming under the hot sun too. Even waking up would be grand. I love the holidays.

No comments: