Tuesday, November 14, 2006

coincidences

She looked good, she looked fine, and I nearly lost my mind

The exams start tomorrow. Thank goodness. I couldn't wait any longer for it to end. Some cosmic force out there in the universe is doing things to my life these days. Last night I woke up just on time to turn my head and see the lizard that has been tormenting me nearly every night with its mating cries that echo around the glowing emptiness of my room, crawl out from behind the bookcase and look at me look at him on the wall. Dear little lizard-child. Stop trying to have sex in my room!!!!!!!!!!!

Coincidences always scare and fascinate me more than I admit. It shows that some cosmic force out there is trying to push things your way or spark some magic realization or something spiffy of the sort. It is trying to brew some potent mixture of your life, sometimes throwing in someone else's life. And even though cosmic magic signals cannot be ignored, probably only a few times in everyone's lifetime will the brew fizz into anything meaningful and as crazy as you thought the coincidence was at first.

No comments: