Sunday, November 19, 2006

sixpence

Bring bring, bring your flowered hat
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map

We went to see my da jie jie's newborn baby in her house yesterday and as the adults sat outside on the porch in wooden chairs admiring the house I crept inside to look at the baby, lying near the wooden stairs, sleeping beautifully. He was breathing like this: 'hmh. hmh. hmh. hmh.' but it sounded peaceful. You could see the veins on his soft head, where a soft layer of lovely hair was spreading. Such a lovely little baby. And somehow when his silly irritating grandmother carried him he didn't hug her but when his mother carried him he sort of put his hand on her chest. I can't wait for me and all my friends to have babies someday.

When the exams are over the sewing machine will arrive and I can really get down to sewing, and driving around everywhere!!!!!!!!

No comments: