Sunday, March 18, 2007

bad day

Tom, get your plane right on time
I know, your part'll go fine

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirsanta

After some magical calculations I realised it's:
2 weeks of school to the last week of school
1 week of study break (brother goes to NS), then
exams for 1.5 weeks, then
2 weeks to LA and NY
So, it's 6 weeks to the end of the semester and less than 8 weeks to new york! And it hardly feels like i'm already so much into the semester. I'm loving this, it's like magic.

And with 2 project presentations, 1 video to edit, 1 website to create, 1 research paper to write, 1 more assignment to finish and 1 more quiz, I can't wait for it all to be over and for the exams to come.

When the architect (young woman who likes Amelie and mary-janes and mad colours but designs grey or beige stuff) saw my room colour she said 'Groovy!' and that her room used to be like that. When the built-in furniture designer (who's doing everyone's room but mine) saw my room he said those colours are no longer in. As a secondary school boy would say, Go and die lah.

Yesterday we played midnight catching in my auntie's room, me, nat, sai, shann and elysia. I was carrying elysia and she clung onto to me and her heart was beating so quickly! The catcher has to put the blanket over his/her face and feel around the whole room. Sai had a fall, elysia overcame her fear of the dark and shann panted like mad. It was so fun. Oh and midnight catching just means catching in the dark. Sometimes i'm glad i didn't go overseas- would have missed all this. I love them!

All of the nights we harmonized till dawn
I never laughed so long,
So long
So long

No comments: