Monday, March 12, 2007

sgt pepper











Buckets of rain, buckets of tears,
Got all them buckets comin' outta my ears
Buckets of moonbeam in my hand
You got all the love
Honey baby I can stand

I lost my Sgt. Pepper badge. One moment it was on my breast the next moment I looked down and it was gone, and I can't fnd it, and neither can the toilet auntie whose hair was adorably done up in braids today. Is this a special day? Is she meeting her sweetheart? There it is up there. Isn't it glorious?

Dear Bob, I wish we could hang out. I wish there were more quiet afternoons and days, spent working on something in my room, or just reading. Recently I've known that I'm happiest when making or creating something. I wish there was still carpet to lie around despite the millions of mites living in it (fer real). I wish we could play hide and seek in the afternoons and say whatever we want to everyone in the world.

Dear John Bean, please don't be mad at me for not spending enough time with you/looking at you more often. I will take you to watch Mr. Bean's french vacation movie.

Dear sheep on my starry blue blanket, thank you for keeping me company every night.

And dear tiny hairs on my stomach, when my cousins stop asking about you, I will know what has happened to them.

Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
but she doesn't have a lot to say
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
but she changes from day to day
I wanna tell her that I love her a lot
but i gotta get a belly full-a wine
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl
someday i'm gonna make her mine,
oh yeah,
someday i'm gonna make her mine

No comments: