Thursday, March 22, 2007

ducky

Ducky
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirsanta/sets/1738900/

Because you're sweet and lovely girl, I love you
Because you're sweet and lovely girl, it's true

Paul-is-dead theories are terrible and disturbing. Never read any. They all suck. You just want to believe he is alive, don't you? When you think about it, it's mindblowing that bob dylan and paul and ringo are....walking around, existing somewhere still.

Isn't it heartbreaking that for the most part of the world, the people you love in tv shows or movies, or singers and bands either don't exist in real life or don't know you exist? When all these people and worlds mean a great special deal. Isn't it funny that you would think so warmly of them when they never think of you? It's funny though, I would clutch onto these shows and songs and people till I die.

On a wackier note, today an old chinese woman was busy looking through her groceries with her female mates and was wearing an old-woman-blouse (that material) without a bra (ah, to be an old granny who doesn't care anymore) and when the sun shone through I happened to see the saggiest breasts I ever saw in my life.

No comments: