Monday, January 08, 2007

first day of school

SO.....-peers around with sneaky eyes- i got through the first day of school which was mainly composed of blank stares and yawns. the most exciting moment was realising that everyone else knew their results already except me as i didn't know i could check it online weeks ago and then checking it. I got 3 Bs, 2 B pluses, and an A- FOR ASTRONOMY. And I was only hoping to pass it though i did study hard on how white dwarf supernovas occur, and such, till my brain felt like it was going to have a nova of its own. So in the end lovely astronomy didn't let me down. Follow your heart and you won't be let down. 'There's nothing you could never do to ever let me down, just remember that i'll always love you' Badly Drawn Boy.

I just feel there is a brilliant idea waiting for me to discover that will lead me to a lovely cottage of roses and sunshine. Like something I can quit university and do and make money with....i am thinking and itching to find out. I really believe that with a couple of friends who like the same things, you can do something together and be happy. Since life is cruel, why not make it together? Dear people who are watching over me, please give me a sign and remember to greet me at the gates of heaven or wherever it is dead people hang out whimsically watching over living people, when I die. I need you now so let's not let each other down.

I miss my grandfather so much.

No comments: